I'm looking to replace my relatively crappy Apevia X-Telstar. It's a mighty pretty case, but the build quality is mediocre, it has awful cooling (my 4870 is running up to like 80 celsius under high load) and the toolless installation breaks. In short, I need a new case that's good.
Mid tower is ideal, since I'm using a stock CPU cooler for my non OC'd Phenom 9950. on the smaller side would be nice if possible. I'd also like a top mounted PSU, I know bottom leads to better cooling but I'm not sure if my cables will reach the drives if I use bottom mounted. My GPU is a 4870, double slot but it should fit easily into any mid tower. Looking to spend between 50 and 100 dollars, that price range is absolute and non-negotiable. I'm indifferent to side window. And please, no more Apevia.
Mid tower is ideal, since I'm using a stock CPU cooler for my non OC'd Phenom 9950. on the smaller side would be nice if possible. I'd also like a top mounted PSU, I know bottom leads to better cooling but I'm not sure if my cables will reach the drives if I use bottom mounted. My GPU is a 4870, double slot but it should fit easily into any mid tower. Looking to spend between 50 and 100 dollars, that price range is absolute and non-negotiable. I'm indifferent to side window. And please, no more Apevia.
Last edited:



















