Ubuntu Problems

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
I'm dual-booting with Ubuntu and Vista, and yesterday when I was booted into Ubuntu I was messing around with Compiz and afterwards I couldn't click anything. Whenever I wanted to click in a window it would just be the drag feature so all I could do was move the window and not click in it. I found a way to click by Alt clicking but thats merely temporary. Anyone have any ideas? :chair:
 
I don't have any suggestions but I've always had problems with compez when I've used it... :S
 
did you check you mouse settings. maybe it some how got setup for left handed people. I know my roommate has his mouse set to use the right mouse button click and left to drag and whatnot. So i would check under you mouse settings.
 
did you check you mouse settings. maybe it some how got setup for left handed people. I know my roommate has his mouse set to use the right mouse button click and left to drag and whatnot. So i would check under you mouse settings.

Already checked, its right handed. So its not that :facewall:
 
Isnt there some Ubuntu safe-graphics mode option on the bootmenu?
If all else fails, boot to a terminal and load a basic graphic driver like vesa. Or just remove compiz from console.
 
Back
Top