ATI CCC won;t work w/ Windows7

Carnage

Active Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
267
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, and I need help! ><
Someone has this issue and solved it, please help me.
 
what card do you have?

make sure you are getting the windows 7 drivers from ATI's site

-Blue
 
You need to get something that totally removes the driver and then reinstall. That's how I got mine to work. Try Driver Cleaner.
 
First of all make sure you started it right. It may even be like this in other OS's (my only modern PC with ATI graphics has only used Windows 7), but I have to right-click the icon in the system tray and select Catalyst Control Center, which honestly kind of confused me. Maybe it's just me though and I'm making myself look bad with this post.

*runs away*
 
First of all make sure you started it right. It may even be like this in other OS's (my only modern PC with ATI graphics has only used Windows 7), but I have to right-click the icon in the system tray and select Catalyst Control Center, which honestly kind of confused me. Maybe it's just me though and I'm making myself look bad with this post.

*runs away*

i dont see the system tray icon ;-;
 
GO to ATI site and download their driver cleaner. Also get CCleaner. It will clean up your registry.

1. Run the ATI driver uninstall program
2. Run CCleaner (If you need help with this let me know)
3. Install the latest Driver package. 9.4 is out now and that is what I use
 
Ok I fixed it. Apparently 9.4 is kinda buggy on 1st time installer or something. So I downloaded 9.3 and that worked and installed 9.4 on top of that and it works. Its odd.
 
Back
Top