New to server

DjO

Poster
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
124
Well I've been playing in the DoD Flash server now for a few weeks and thought it was due time to come in say thanks for such a great server!
It's been a few years since I've had DoD installed but I'm back now and I think I've found a new home.
So cheers and I look forward to killing you :thumbup1:

- DjO
 
glad to have you man, and really happy u like flash :) bit of advice for you.

WATCH OUT FOR DUALITY AND HIS SNIPER SKILLZ
 
Welcome bud! If you want to join the Edgegamers crew go ahead and fill out an application in the recruiting forums.
 
Definatly man, fill out an app and hope to be fraggin ya soon! Glad to see ya on the servers!
 
flash really is what kept me interested in Dod otherwise i might've given up cuz i couldnt memorize the other maps=P my fav as well. hopefully i'll see you there sometime
 
Yeah i've seen you in the servers alot, It'd be great to have you join. You seem pretty cool.
 
thanx everyone I love the servers and all the people here are great so I look forward to killing each and every one of you :)
 
Well you sound like a nice guy DjO welcome to =eGO= servers and the site.

As for the guys who go OOH he isn't a member yet, lol well I would suggest viewing him/her for at least a few days before an invite is issued :)

He want's to throw in an application now, of course I won't stop him. ;)


Cheers DjO


TAZ
 
thanx everyone I love the servers and all the people here are great so I look forward to killing each and every one of you :)

DjO you go through me first pal...... me first :thumbup1:




<---taz runs and hides into the darkest corner of the map, hoping he isn't seen by DjO--->
 

Latest posts

Back
Top