Favorite Server And People On it.

I can't tell only one server because every eGO server rules and every eGO member but if i really must pick that will be Highschool and best guys are: Hoodie huh? HitmanX spidEY frankvader3 sushi Oo Woody oO C_Town Dr.MeTaL and WheresWaldo.
 
office

quix, melmo, dp, mnote, frantic, fuzzy, orange, nilla, 88, lobo, irs (LEWL), melmo, sakuya, kz
 
Last edited:
Office.

mNote, LJ Coolio, IG, Jesh, Killzone, Quix, Fuzzy Panda, Raiden, Elmokilla, Elmo, Dr. Pepper, Conorado, Punisher and perhaps some more that I can't remember at the moment. Pretty much all the regulars in office.
 
Office.

mNote, LJ Coolio, IG, Jesh, Killzone, Quix, Fuzzy Panda, Raiden, Elmokilla, Elmo, Dr. Pepper, Conorado, Punisher, pyradacor and perhaps some more that I can't remember at the moment. Pretty much all the regulars in office.


There we go! Forgot to mention ya.
 
My favorite server is Highschool, and my favorite person has definitely got to be... I guess I don't really have a favorite. I love you all. <3
 
Where's the love for Born to Pwn? lol jk. :)

I like highschool the best, even though it doesn't have the best reg, I always have a blast.
 
Jail..

Bloodbunny ( with his bloodbunny trivia xD its great how many ppl dont lsiten and die)
vanilla
Tmangotskills
 
man seems like most are active on highschool. and theres usually less online so maybe i should start being more active there....koolies! ooo it would be a good way to up my scout kills too, that map is scout gold
 
no! you should all start piling into office lol, if a few people go into office, it just draws so much attention. this morning .:Cake:. was seeding and I went in for about a half an hour and drew like 6 people in like 20 mins...
 
Highschool, I like playing with cooley because he gets my KDR up

;D
 
Office.

mNote, LJ Coolio, IG, Jesh, Killzone, Sakuya, Fuzzy Panda, Raiden, Elmo, Dr. Pepper, pyradacor, LAZY, Hand of fate, Panda, Frantic, Killzone, Kerrdog....and all the regulars in the server.
 
office ftw~

Quix, Elmo, Captain Falcon, Frantic, fuzzy panda. yeah the regulars =)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top