Favorite Server And People On it.

office and jail. cooley, vanilla, hoodie, huh, waldo, legend, mostly, rutheless, frazar and others that i cant think of at this time
 
office
don't know who I like since you all have killed one time or another. meanies
 
I feel left out too zoomer...

Jail-IG-88, Tman, |3loody|3unny, vanilla, frazer, and etc
Office-Fuzzy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Highschool. Hoodie, Raptor, cooley (In a slight way), anyone else who is addicted to highschool
 
I'm not loved. :<

Anyways; Office

Favorite players... hmmm.. I forgot most of the names again already....; Fatty, Manbearpig... umm.. That one person wi... Ooh nevermind I forgot the names..
 
Server:All the servers

People: Raptor, Bunny, tman, cuteness, seal lover,Legend,Zoomer, Hoodie, Beta, and Illegal
 
Highschool DjGhost,Ill Legend,Illegalnaught,Ruthless,Joker,Frantic,SeaNNN. :thumbup:
 
hm my most fav server nowadays is gotta be prolly highschool
who are your fav ppl? well mine is pretty much anyone but not limited to My uncle Blackhawksniper, My cousin Slash, My momma darius fontaine, My grandpa's: Jet & Old Man
My ex-brother 4 times removed : tag
Illegalnub i mean naut <3333
My pal liquid
My other pals
Oh and my real brother wingrain
and my new sister thom <3
Oh and ex-cousin z00mer can forget that kid :o
 
Jail.

TriGun, Ruthless, Existence, Hitman, 007licensetokill, Angeal, hell, I <3 all you guys.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top