Under The Bridge Lyrics (Pyro Version)

Thereven

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1,668
Sing to the tune "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a medic
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the weapon in my hand
This weapon of burning
Lonely as I am
Together we fry

I burn everyone
cause shes my companion
I kill them all dead
cause she knows who I am
She sees my good frags
And she kisses me flamey
I never burn out
Now that is a lie

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Its hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
Its hard to believe
That I'm all alone
At least I have her love
The flamethrower loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we burn

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Under the bridge 2fort
Is where I killed some folks
Under the bridge 2fort
I could not get enough
Under the bridge 2fort
Forgot about my life
Under the bridge 2fort
I burned my life away
 
Very nice. It'd be cool to see more class-specific songs. Maybe some eGO singers could get invovled and we could have a music video. :D
 
lol that song (Under the bridge) is classic.
and thats a pretty good rendition!
 
Haha nice, I had some laughs. Is the she in the 2nd verse the announcer or maybe the medic confused for a female medic? I can imagine the difficulties to see clear in that mask and with flames all around you. :P
 
Nice, but I rated 4 just because I don't really like RHCP personally. I do know the song though, so you did a good job with it :thumbup:
 
Haha nice, I had some laughs. Is the she in the 2nd verse the announcer or maybe the medic confused for a female medic? I can imagine the difficulties to see clear in that mask and with flames all around you. :P

The 'she' in this case refers to my flamethrower. She loves me.


Anyone going to tackle the other classes?
 
That was great dude, epic! Under the Bridge is a great song (like all RHCP songs) and the lyrics where really cool! :P
 
Under The Bridge (Pyro CORRECTED version)

mppmpph mm mpph
hrrm hm hmmph hpph m murph
mrphmph mm meel
mpph mh mpply mmph
mh mpph mmmph mpph mpph

(Repeat)
 
Haha, I'm with Prisoner, and you'd have a hard time hearing him play the Fire Axe. But nice job, it's a funny song =)!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top