Hi from Argentina

Guardia Republicano

I made one post
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
4
My name is Pablo. I am one of the admins of Day of Defeat Source community in Argentina.
We have been visited by Baron Rojo recently and we are happy to know about him and your site.
It seems you have a big and nice community.

We have our own Steam server and we have decided to encourage players of our community to use it.
I would like to invite you to visit our server. You will be welcome.
I think we can play and have fun together.

If you wish to post in our forum and you do not speak Spanish do not worry, we can translate.
http://www.dayofdefeatsource.com.ar

Thank you very much Danny for your contribution.

Best regards,
Pablo (Guardia Republicano).
 
Welcome to the clan mate, have fun in the servers and i'm looking forward killing you... ;)
 
[quote1189384422==(eGO)= Vicious*****]
Welcome, and always check for your valuables after baron leaves.
[/quote1189384422]

HAHA!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top