R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Apr 15, 2009 #1 What programs can i use to edit my videos? I need a safe and free program that can last for awhile.. Any Ideas?
What programs can i use to edit my videos? I need a safe and free program that can last for awhile.. Any Ideas?
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Apr 15, 2009 #2 i use movie maker from windows lol, i take it old school and do every little piece by hand, and i would suggest not using this program if u want it to take hourse of frustrating problems
i use movie maker from windows lol, i take it old school and do every little piece by hand, and i would suggest not using this program if u want it to take hourse of frustrating problems
G GhostOps21 I made one post Joined Mar 27, 2009 Messages 28 Apr 16, 2009 #4 The free part limits you, but I've used Windows Movie Maker, and it isn't TOO bad. But you aren't going to get too much fancy stuff for free.
The free part limits you, but I've used Windows Movie Maker, and it isn't TOO bad. But you aren't going to get too much fancy stuff for free.
mrcool EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 1,283 Apr 16, 2009 #6 There's VideoSpin > http://videospin.com/Redesign/ Also, look through the comments on this post: http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-video-editor.htm Good luck!
There's VideoSpin > http://videospin.com/Redesign/ Also, look through the comments on this post: http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-video-editor.htm Good luck!
blizbiggy Forum Fiend Joined May 16, 2008 Messages 639 Apr 16, 2009 #7 I personally use Adobe Premiere Pro, but I use to use Windows Movie Maker when I didn't have any cash.
I personally use Adobe Premiere Pro, but I use to use Windows Movie Maker when I didn't have any cash.
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Apr 18, 2009 #9 Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple FinalCut and also kdenlive when im using a linux pc