Post your favorit TV series/soap operas

MIB2

Famous
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
414
Post your favorite TV series

Mine are:
Lost, House M.D., Desperate Housewifes, Dead like Me, No Heroics, Heroes, Absolute Power, The Beast, Mentalist, Dollhouse, Castle, Eleventh Hour, Stargate: SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, StarTrek Enterprise, Eureka, Babylon 5, Reaper, Friends, Lie to Me, 90210, The Listener, Being Erica, Fringe.

Yep, I know that's a lot.:cool:
 
Last edited:
Get Smart, Gilligan's Island, the Weird Al Show, old cartoons like Scooby Doo and the Flintstones,and a lot of other old shows. Probably the newest shows I watch are Malcolm in the Middle, Chuck, and the Weird Al Show, which is from the 90s, which should give a pretty good idea of how I mostly watch old stuff. Although we do watch game shows every so often... not that those are really any different from the old ones anyway.
 
I really try not to watch alot of television but I will make time for some shows.

I liked watching 24, Prison Break, Family Guy, American Dad(occasionally), Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Fantasy Factory, Nitro Circus, Human Giant, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job, Pass Time, Pinks, Pinks All Out(and outtakes), Car Crazy, TRUCK U, Motor Trend TV, Top Gear, MANswers, and UFC Fight Night

And MIB I think Star "Track" is spelled Trek :)
 
Last edited:
Lost
Breaking Bad
Burn Notice
Venture Bros.

...only shows I bother to follow.

Great Shows that are no longer on:

Spaced
Twin Peaks
Arrested Development
 
Last edited:
the Sopranos, heroes, star trek voyger, star trek deep space 9, star gate atlantis, Friends, scrubs,Battlestar Gallactica, south park, family guy, lots and lots of anime, CSI ( getting bored of it though), the shield
 
Breaking Bad FTW
Burn Notice
South Park
Colbert Report
Daily Show
Futurama


Any Cartoons! :)
(Adult Swim = Win)
 
Futurama
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
House
South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Hell's Kitchen
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares

Those would probably be my favourites.
 
Last edited:
Im sorry, but this is the best show ever...if you insist on finding out what this is, then watch out for bad language...you've been warned.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mguXOdPg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mguXOdPg[/ame]
 
Futurama
The Daily Show
Colbert Report
Criminal Minds
Fridge
CSI
 
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Whisperer
LOTS OF ANIME~!
America's Funniest Home Videos (does it count?)

i think thats it...
 
Back
Top