- Joined
- Jul 20, 2008
- Messages
- 226
Well I was highly impressed by Thereven's Pyro version of under the bridge and by Shade's medic version for American Pie so I decided to remake a song I like into a more Spy based theme, this is the spy's version of Paralyzer by Finger 11. I hope you enjoy it 
I hold on so nervously
To me and my knife
I wish it was healing me
What so far has not been good
It's been deadly
And I feel sneaky, as I should
These Pyros chasing me
Seem to have all agreed
That I'm roasted meat
Well I am imaging
That you'll embrace
An untraced stab to the face
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
I hold on for one more frag
Before I lag
One more missed backstab for me
It seems like I've missed a ton
I should just change class
If one thing really means one
This pyro will hopefully
Keep away from me
That would be cool with me
Well I'm still imagining
That you'll embrace
An untraced stab to the face
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you

I hold on so nervously
To me and my knife
I wish it was healing me
What so far has not been good
It's been deadly
And I feel sneaky, as I should
These Pyros chasing me
Seem to have all agreed
That I'm roasted meat
Well I am imaging
That you'll embrace
An untraced stab to the face
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
I hold on for one more frag
Before I lag
One more missed backstab for me
It seems like I've missed a ton
I should just change class
If one thing really means one
This pyro will hopefully
Keep away from me
That would be cool with me
Well I'm still imagining
That you'll embrace
An untraced stab to the face
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to have just stabbed you
I dont want you to move
Cus it's an easy kill
If your body matches
What cloaked spies go through
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you
You'll probably bump into me
On my way to you














