So I'm buying a new case, the Cooler Master Centurion 590:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119152
Now along with the new case, I'd like to get some cooling products. In my current case, the dB level is usually over 100 (i.e. my room sounds like an airplane hangar), CPU idles above 50, gets to 65-70 under load, GPU is over 80 all the time, and my HDD is too hot to touch all the time. Basically, my case is noisy and doesn't cool anything.
So I've been looking at a complete cooling make-over. The Centurion 590 has 4 120mm fan ports, and is roomy enough for a sizable CPU cooler. However, I'm looking to go liquid for the CPU to reduce the noise level. However I'm a newbie to the liquid cooling world so I have no idea what to buy, all I know is I want it cheap. The cheapest I've found is this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835150097
I've also looked at GPU cooling because my 4870's built in cooling is very loud at 25% fan speed and doesn't cool anything, turning it up high enough so that it actually keeps the card nice and temperate will make the fan so loud that I can hardly hear my own voice. I've been looking at this cooler:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118037
As far as case fans, I will probably just get a cheap 4 pack of generic 120mm fans. Thermal compound, may as well go Arctic Silver.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119152
Now along with the new case, I'd like to get some cooling products. In my current case, the dB level is usually over 100 (i.e. my room sounds like an airplane hangar), CPU idles above 50, gets to 65-70 under load, GPU is over 80 all the time, and my HDD is too hot to touch all the time. Basically, my case is noisy and doesn't cool anything.
So I've been looking at a complete cooling make-over. The Centurion 590 has 4 120mm fan ports, and is roomy enough for a sizable CPU cooler. However, I'm looking to go liquid for the CPU to reduce the noise level. However I'm a newbie to the liquid cooling world so I have no idea what to buy, all I know is I want it cheap. The cheapest I've found is this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835150097
I've also looked at GPU cooling because my 4870's built in cooling is very loud at 25% fan speed and doesn't cool anything, turning it up high enough so that it actually keeps the card nice and temperate will make the fan so loud that I can hardly hear my own voice. I've been looking at this cooler:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118037
As far as case fans, I will probably just get a cheap 4 pack of generic 120mm fans. Thermal compound, may as well go Arctic Silver.

















