What do you do Sir

I work for the Canadian Armed Forces as a reservist, and I also work nightshift for a Gas station... gas station sucks but Forces are the funnest times I've had, er not on an eGO server.
 
I am the shift boss for nights at a Heat treating Factory. We heat treat car parts for honda toyota nissan some gm parts. If you own around 2003 to 2009 thundra, accord, civic, there is a good chance the place I work did the various parts in the motor, trasmission, suspension and rear end. There is about a about a 25% chacne my shift did the parts, as there is 4 shifts 12 hours. We just recently cut back though, we are on 8's now, I still run the night shift :p
 
Last edited:
Soon to be United States Air Force Airman Active Duty it is going to be fun and can't wait till it happens a couple more weeks and within that eventually I hope to become a pilot.
 
I'm a DBA in a government job and I'm also a comedian...I know they're pretty similar :P
 
I've been in the Coast Guard since Feb of 85. I'm a Chief electronics Technician. Love the Job. I get to fix stuff, carry a weapon and Shoot the Bad Guys 8) My job so RAWKS! Currently stationed at Hurricane Ike Ravaged Galveston Texas.
 
I own and operate a pest control company. Got bugs? and no I do not have any chemicals for computer bugs, no my chemicals do not take care of your pest co-workers! Since I get those questions everyday.
 
I'm currently working for J.P. Morgan Chase (formerly Washington Mutual) as a Senior Teller :)
 
I work as a Specialized Soldering Technitian at a company that makes parts for the largest producer of CNC machines. Basically i burn cables, circuit boards and metal junk all day that other people cant handle. Meh the pay is ok but its freakin mind numbing, so when i get to work i go to my happy place, where the pandas taste like candy!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top