Adjusting TF2 settings outside of the game

C3POsLatte

Rookie
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
34
Specifically, I'm referring to "Full Screen" and "Windowed" mode. Yesterday, I was getting extreme graphic lag when I finally connected to the IR2Fort server. I can't alt-tab in full screen, otherwise I cant get back into the game, so I set it to windowed to see what the problem was. I noticed that I'd forgotten to shut off another game before starting TF2. Unfortunately, while I was doing this, my TF2 lagged up again, and I had to close it through the Task Manager.

My problem though is, now when I try to start TF2, its set to Windowed, and as soon as the small intro is finished, whether I skip it or not, the game crashes, just completely exits.

What I need to know is, is there any way to change the settings back to Full Screen without being in the game? I've already uninstalled and redownloaded the entire game in order to try reverting them that way, is there any way to adjust this? If so, can anyone tell me how?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can't play until I can get this fixed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top