Does anybody else do Day of Defeat poses in " Garry's Mod " ?

Sir Bubbles

I made one post
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
7
I was wondering if you Day of Defeat fans make ragdoll poses and screenshots based off of Day of Defeat or WWII things, here's something I made earlier today!

( Sorry if this is in the wrong section, still new to the forums. )

germanmg42team.jpg


It's based off of a Wehrmacht MG42 team from Company of Heroes.

So if anyonoe else makes poses, feel free to share them!
 
Although i do not have the pics anymore, i use to have Poses fro mthe original DoD, before source came out... i miss them Pics, your is great.
 
Nice one man ! And yes, I used to have all the dod:S npcs chacing a bunch of striders... or rather the other way around hehe, Good job.
 
So bubbles... Do you have anymore?
I would really like to see more, that first one is nice :)
 
I'll go see if I have any other good ones, if not I'll make some more tommorow :) .
 
Last edited:
yea! those are pretty cool and never seen them u should get 1 of a sniper team :P
 
I actually have pretty well a whole scene in Kalt. I will share some photos when done.
 
I've had Garry's Mod installed for years but I always slack off when I try and mess around with it.
It looks like tons of fun but I can never get anything done when I go in there.
 
I've had Garry's Mod installed for years but I always slack off when I try and mess around with it.
It looks like tons of fun but I can never get anything done when I go in there.

DUDE! Me too hahaha
I always open GMod then I open up a DoD map then I make a few ragdolls and a cool lookin action scene
THEN I make a bunch of zombies and shoot them cause I got bored. :P
 
GMod? Yes.
The multiplayer is just so you can build stuff together and play with your friends

Although sometimes people have different things and you can't always spawn DoD:S or CS:S stuff, mainly just gmod.
 
Does anyone just want to mess around in Garry's Mod? I'm not really that good at it but it could be fun to just mess around and make cool pics and what not...
 
Update: Made another picture, this time a German Sniper, and with a woodland camoflauge ( it looks much darker in this picture though ) .

Oh and sorry about the film grain overdose, it looked better in the photo-editing software :\ .

sniperp.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top