Rival Clans?

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
Hey everyone, lemme start off by saying how much i like eGO and the way it operates. But im a somewhat competitive person, so i was wondering if eGO has a rival clan. And if we do; how should we deal with them when we encounter them? (other than shooting them in the face) :P
 
As far as I know, we dont, we're not exactly traveling the seven seas of gaming looking for fights, We're just here to have a good time, and let everyone have a good time on our servers.
 
No Clan wars no rivals

We do Not compete in Clan wars or in Clan competitions We are neutral.

We do not need to feel the urge to go and compete with other clans to see who is better.

So we have no rival Clans.

We Don't Care who is better what we care about is having fun with friends so if we stay Away from Clan competitions or Clan wars we are avoiding disputes With other Clans that could start all out hate for each other so we avoid the head aches and keep the Peace Because we are

.............................Edgegamers Organization...............................
.....................A mature World Gaming Community.......................
................................................ :thumbup1: ...............................................






Gag....

 
Last edited:
We do Not compete in Clan wars or in Clan competitions We are neutral.

We do not need to feel the urge to go and compete with other clans to see who is better.

So we have no rival Clans.

We Don't Care who is better what we care about is having fun with friends so if we stay Away from Clan competitions or Clan wars we are avoiding disputes With other Clans that could start all out hate for each other so we avoid the head aches and keep the Peace Because we are

.............................Edgegamers Organization...............................
.....................A mature World Gaming Community.......................
................................................ :thumbup1: ...............................................






Gag....




That and everyone is too scared to face us :P
 
I think its nice not to feel the need to compete. The free atmosphere is what makes eGO great imo :)
 
He's baaaack.

Look it's very simple:

Anyone who is willing to observe Edge Gamers Rules is welcome to play on our servers and to chat us up in the public forums. Treat all non eGO members with the same respect that you would treat a fellow edge gamer.

Knowing all the time that FluffyTDestroyer is hiding in the never never watching your every move and listening to your very thoughts. Who knows what evil lurks in the ... yadda yadda. Gosh you guys are too young for my warped and ancient sense of humor.

At any rate... every non eGO is a potential eGO. We were all on the dark and nasty outside once. Take the opportunity and make a new friend.

And if you venture outside to play in the dark and nasty remember. When you play on their server you play by their rules. When you wear your eGO tag you behave just like you do when you know that Fluffy is watching.
 
Last edited:
i didnt feel welcome in beer count servers either but heh W/e lol.

and we do compete, we have a CAL TEAM far as i knew bergen was in charge of that? and that is competitive gaming. so now i am confuzzled
 
thats different, we have a CAL team, but the clan isnt all CAL, but if anyone remembers some of last year, we had trips to other clans servers but it was more of a friendly thing and for fun
 
Ill definitively represent eGO in a responsible manner. But i was hoping that wed have a little bit of rivalry in a friendly sense, that way i could gun for them instead of any joe schmoe.
 
btw jst 4 the information...before I joined eGO, I was in the 109th AB (Now under the 3rd Marine Corp),
Then when they found out I was in eGO and I was in their server they said.... "DIAMOND! YOU'RE AND EGO! YOU S** O* * B**** WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT CLAN! YOU'LL BE BANNED FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T RESIGN THERE! (They even did it in voice chat)

I jst left and never came back,
I was so sad when they said that....

Well, at least I'm happy to know that eGO is neutreal
 
btw jst 4 the information...before I joined eGO, I was in the 109th AB (Now under the 3rd Marine Corp),
Then when they found out I was in eGO and I was in their server they said.... "DIAMOND! YOU'RE AND EGO! YOU S** O* * B**** WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT CLAN! YOU'LL BE BANNED FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T RESIGN THERE! (They even did it in voice chat)

I jst left and never came back,
I was so sad when they said that....

Well, at least I'm happy to know that eGO is neutreal

thats just sad diamond :(
 
Alot of great replys, Stormy a bit curious as to why you would bring that up :) silly guy

I think there are alot of good clans out there, and have similiar rules to what we have.

Of course we are the NUMBER 1 clan out there, but we don't need to rub it into peeps faces.


As for Beercount clan, they do things differently. And I say each to their own. I don't think they hate =eGO=, I don't think they even care lol


So have fun respect everyone to the best of your ability :) and be proud to wear the =eGO= tag wether it be an =e= =eG= or =eGO=, don't matter to me, we are ONE


TAZ
 
Alot of great replys, Stormy a bit curious as to why you would bring that up :) silly guy

I think there are alot of good clans out there, and have similiar rules to what we have.

Of course we are the NUMBER 1 clan out there, but we don't need to rub it into peeps faces.


As for Beercount clan, they do things differently. And I say each to their own. I don't think they hate =eGO=, I don't think they even care lol


So have fun respect everyone to the best of your ability :) and be proud to wear the =eGO= tag wether it be an =e= =eG= or =eGO=, don't matter to me, we are ONE


TAZ

Thats exactly what ive been doing, and will continue to do!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top