in game mic problems if someone could help i would b 4ever grateful

R3DRUM

I made one post
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
3
ok i made sure my mic was working its brand new its a logitech usb headset and it works on ventrilo and on the in-game mic test in the options menu and i checked everything else to make sure it was working but during the game once im in a server no1 can hear me and i was just wondering if anyone had any problems like mine and/or if they knew how to fix it or is it just me? plz plz plz i want to use my mic in game so i can b more help to my team mates so if u could help it would b greatly appreciated (sorry for the misspells)
 
I had that problem after I got my new PC, I had to go into the control panel and enable the mic. I went a month before I figured out that I was talking to myself and no one could hear me.:blushing:
 
what's the name of your mic, anyways R3d and Irate?
 
Yeah, I had the same problem Pepper, Normally I go completely nuts and check all the options to make sure everything is right, and then i notice my mic isn't properly plugged in! :P :D
 
I'll need first of all your mic name so I can really get something started, also check all your connections, after check the mic plug or if you have a friend with a computer try it on his. But seriously could you give me the mic name, i'll do a bit of reasearch
 
Games cant auto detect inactive or active mics, goto recording options and if you see another mic like in this picture find the one that works and set as default and disable the other. You should have it working now.

\
mic.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top