Hello,
For the past week or so, TF2 is not starting up for me with my current Source Launch Options. I have been playing for almost a year with the following launch options:
-novid
-condebug
-windowed
-noborder
Now, the only way I can get the game to start up and play is to put
"-autoconfig" into the launch options.
Here is my system:
Windows Vista Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 6001)
2.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad
4094 Megabytes Installed Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
Creative SB X-Fi
Not sure what happened to change the situation but would appreciate any help or advice on correcting the problem. I like my setting because it makes it easier to switch to the forums, console log, Vent, etc. while in game.
Thanks.
For the past week or so, TF2 is not starting up for me with my current Source Launch Options. I have been playing for almost a year with the following launch options:
-novid
-condebug
-windowed
-noborder
Now, the only way I can get the game to start up and play is to put
"-autoconfig" into the launch options.
Here is my system:
Windows Vista Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 6001)
2.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad
4094 Megabytes Installed Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
Creative SB X-Fi
Not sure what happened to change the situation but would appreciate any help or advice on correcting the problem. I like my setting because it makes it easier to switch to the forums, console log, Vent, etc. while in game.
Thanks.









