Ok, thanks guys. And if something goes wrong...I can't actually blame you.
One last thing, you guys are sure that these will connect to everything correctly? Do you need some of my specs to be on the safe side? Will the 4830 play games like Oblivion on high settings? I'm just paranoid.
as long as you have a pci express slot in your motherboard it will work fine. Just one thing to keep in mind. When installing any component or toying around inside your pc, make sure you dont stand on a carpet with socks not. Keeps youself grounded so you dont create static and shock a component.
Also i know youll be quite happy with the 4830 dont worry about the performance in games. That card wont run every game maxed out but it will do solid on medium-high settings as long as you dont run stuff at a super high resolution.
for a PSU I would suggest pc power and cooling, fantastic power supplies. quiet, and more efficient than almost all the other brands, get what you pay for
=(eG)=Death Is Beckoning and I use http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125238 ,
a Radeon HD4850 which cost $135.00. We currently use them here at work on HP7900C enterprise towers that have only a 430 watt power supply and they function flawlessly and have plenty of power to spare to be able to add another hard disk to the system and several usb bus powered devices.
For $135, its a VERY intelligent and rewarding purchase.