Who do you think is next to be updated

Who do you think is next???


  • Total voters
    62
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
427
Who do you think is the next character to be released in an upgrade package?

Sniper
Medic
Scout
Pyro
Heavy
Demo
Spy
Soldier
Engineer
 
HA..., im pretty sure he was talking about after the sniper update. I would love to see the demoman get an update, seeing as hes my second favorite class.

Actually Sniper is an option in the poll so I guess he didn't know it yet.

It doesn't matter because we can continue of what class will be updates after the sniper.

I hope it is the demoman, I think that it will be the most powerful update since the demoman has 2 primary weapons. Wonder what they will do with that.
 
Its confirmed that sniper is the next class to be updated, a shame really cause I think it would be awesome with engineer achievements! :P
 
Actually Sniper is an option in the poll so I guess he didn't know it yet.

It doesn't matter because we can continue of what class will be updates after the sniper.

I hope it is the demoman, I think that it will be the most powerful update since the demoman has 2 primary weapons. Wonder what they will do with that.

I cant really imagine what they will give the demoman, love the thought of a proximaty grenade...but doubt thats what he will get. I like the idea of a pineapple grenade, detonate it mid air and it rains down smaller grenades that do some damage in a bigger radius.
 
yes i did realize that the sniper update is next out but cmon....everyone can hope its a hoax and they upgrade something else lol...i mean look i made the option to reupgrade the other classes that have already been updated lol
 
I have a good feeling its going to be soldier, call it a gut feeling if you will.
PS. Yes, I know its sniper, don't worry
 
Frisky said:
I cant really imagine what they will give the demoman

I hope they make a new pipelaucher that turns purple when a spy is near ;)

But I also hope they make the weapons having a faster reload time, I spent a lot of time reloading in the game while fighting of pyro's

Or they should reduce the damage caused by the weapons, if you have ambushing pyros it is pretty hard not to get killed since if you fire you will cause massive amounts of damage to yourself, so it is even smarter just to bottle the pyro lol
 
I think it would be cool if the demo had a detpack he could set somewhere that would explode in 30 seconds. Spies could be the only ones to defuse it.

Or a single shot grenade launcher that shoots a crit nade.
 
Although giving the demoman such a powerful weapon as a critical pipe, I would disagree with that, the heart of the demoman lies in destroying buildings, not people although it is easily possible.

Something like the remote_pipes more damage to the buildings but less to people.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top