D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Apr 13, 2010 #62 No and ill never be on that list, *runs away*
T TanK/2881 Poster Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 138 Apr 18, 2010 #66 Ouf... I'm not on it. lol. It's probably because i haven't played with you because im new to this community . I hope i'll meet your knife soon
Ouf... I'm not on it. lol. It's probably because i haven't played with you because im new to this community . I hope i'll meet your knife soon
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 21, 2010 #67 PSHHHT. This will make me make an ever BETTER thread. XD
R res1l1ent Poster Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 218 May 29, 2010 #69 i'm not on it frank and i still got 2 over you (only got a pic of 1 tho)
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 May 29, 2010 #71 You have yet to knife me
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 29, 2010 #72 im not... how awesome is that!