Buying Parts in South East Asia

jniscool

Active Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
250
Hey Guys

Im going on tour in South East Asia with the University of Victoria Chamber Singers for 3 weeks. While im there im wondering if it is cheaper to buy parts in South Korea, China, Thailand, and Cambodia. If you guys have any info that would be great. Would love to buy all new parts for half the price if possible.

Thanks
 
I don't know where to buy the parts, but I know a lot of computer electronics are made there...you should be able to find some good deals.

~Gooda~
 
I'm not quite sure about this, but I think I read somewhere that if you buy your parts out of the country, your warranty will be voided. Might want to check that out before you buy, just to make sure.
 
IRS dont worry i wont be gone long, and ill be checking in every chance i get lol.

Yeah i dont necessarily care about the warranty lol.

it would be nice to snag some I7's at a cheaper cost.
 
Back
Top