Jagd

Veronica Lake

I made one post
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
22
Hey guys - big fan of your Kalt server, and lately I've poked my head into the Donner and Flash servers a few times.

After numerous times of trying to get a server running I have to say that your success in populating and running servers of the highest quality is really something to be proud of.

My question is, I'd love to see a server that runs Jaqd from you guys, maybe even a server that has a maplist of maybe 3-4 maps but rotates very slowly, maybe even every 4 hours, with Jaqd and Colmar in the rotation.

Any chance of this?

Is there already one and I'm blind?

Thanks guys.

VL
 
we currently do not have a rotating server. we have tried to have colmar and anzio servers but with little success. we just opened an events server and a sniper servers. the idea of a rotating server has come up before but was never really followed to my knowledge. i can agree as i am sure many others would too that this would be fun to have a rotating server. our only hope is an Advisor, Council Member, or Division Leader will read this and like the idea enough to follow up on it. I know one of mentioned will comment on this thread and let you know what will be done. in the mean time please continue playing on our servers and have fun. we are very pleased you took the time to recognize us for having great servers. thanks again
 
tried and failed miserably :( srry i dont mind those maps but they gotta be full to have fun tho.
 
Well Veronica we do have a new Sniper Server that rotates maps. (with a RTV)
If you like to Snipe, head over there.

Maybe we can get Jagd or Colmar in there one day, who knows. If it's big enough for snipers then no worries.

Hope to kill you there one day :)

TAZ
 
That would be great, but the thing is it has to be populated. Anyway, nice question
 
love the bomb maps also ... and tbh i am a bit surprised that we don't have a rotating map server ... something to possibly work towards at least!
 
Well Veronica we do have a new Sniper Server that rotates maps. (with a RTV)
If you like to Snipe, head over there.

Maybe we can get Jagd or Colmar in there one day, who knows. If it's big enough for snipers then no worries.

Hope to kill you there one day :)

TAZ

naa...jagd and colmar arent meant to be just sniper maps...if we end up getting those maps it wont be on that one but at a new and separate server
 
naa...jagd and colmar arent meant to be just sniper maps...if we end up getting those maps it wont be on that one but at a new and separate server

we should wait to see if the sniper map even works out and is populated enough to sustain itself tbh before we even think of openeing another server :)
 
I think that the idea of a rotating server is great and in response to you it has been brought up before. We will see if it ever happens but I agree with you those maps are great. I do also want to thank you for taking the time to come by and let us know what great servers we have and we all hope that you continue to play there.
 
we should wait to see if the sniper map even works out and is populated enough to sustain itself tbh before we even think of openeing another server :)

I havn't seen you in there yet, so get your butt in there and start sniping :)

Or are you CHICKEN??

TAZ


<taz coaxing BL4SPH3MY into joining the server>
 
That would be great, but the thing is it has to be populated. Anyway, nice question

This is a new server and still a few bugs to get out. Especially map selection, I still don't see the proper maps in the server which I think would do well.
(nothing against the ones handling the server, I think they are doing a great job with what the necessities they have)

Is it full... no, not yet, but it is at times FULL and a few times 3/4 full. And this is just the beginning of a new server. I have notice other sniper servers, and we do ok against them, just the map selection as I stated above.



TAZ
 
We had a rotation server for close to a year. I helped run it, so trust me when I say that it failed.... badly. As much as you, and a select group may like the idea, the vast majority of eGO gamers didn't.

It was almost never full. If you look at the stats page, you can see why. The top players in the ranking devote almost ALL of their time to one, and only one, map. They refuse to play elsewhere, and so refused to populate the rotation server. When I would ask them to help us fill it, they would often simply say "no, I don't know the map, so I won't play it"... seriously.

Personally, I find this pathetic, but that was reality.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top