H Helium Lives Rookie Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 52 Apr 20, 2009 #1 When i join any server it shuts down TF2. Anyone experiencing this?
M MkiZzLe Poster Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 134 Apr 20, 2009 #2 I am. Its really annoying and frustrating! Darn update! -MkiZzLe
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Apr 20, 2009 #3 Yup, I had to restart my computer because of freezing. Well, gotta wait for the next update (Valve is pretty good with this stuff, I'll give em 24 hours...)
Yup, I had to restart my computer because of freezing. Well, gotta wait for the next update (Valve is pretty good with this stuff, I'll give em 24 hours...)
C ChaosCat EGO Addict Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 1,350 Apr 20, 2009 #4 I hate updates (lol jking) Updates are evil
R Rovert Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 309 Apr 20, 2009 #5 That was happening to me too. I restarted steam and it worked just fine! No eGO servers where up though...
That was happening to me too. I restarted steam and it worked just fine! No eGO servers where up though...
M MkiZzLe Poster Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 134 Apr 20, 2009 #6 Thats because i beleive the eGO servers are updating...which means they are probably epic failing as well! Wahh! They broke tf2! Wahh!
Thats because i beleive the eGO servers are updating...which means they are probably epic failing as well! Wahh! They broke tf2! Wahh!
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 Apr 20, 2009 #7 Hope it didn't mess up our ranks.
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Apr 20, 2009 #8 Servers are back up just fine now. They were down for, what, 10 minutes? Probably didn't do any damage at all to our rankings.
Servers are back up just fine now. They were down for, what, 10 minutes? Probably didn't do any damage at all to our rankings.
A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 25, 2009 #9 BUMP.....Problem Solved maybe lock out thread?...i dunno