be apart of warpath history

This makes me sad. Warpath is my most played server, and I enjoyed hanging out with all the regulars for almost a year.

Leadership, is there anything that we can do to keep the server alive?
 
Don't worry guys..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUSYb3igXzI[/ame]
When you're online
And Warpath is making you lonely,
You can always go Dustbowl
When you've got stickies,
All the gibs and the sentries
Seems to help, I know, Dustbowl

Just listen to the music of the heavy in the debris
Linger on the point where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The gibs are much bloodier there
You can forget all your kneecaps, forget all your cares so go
Dustbowl, people'll be killed when you're
Dustbowl, no finer place for sure,
Dustbowl, cloaked spies waiting for you
(Dustbowl)

Don't hang around
And let enemies surround you
There are ubers in Dustbowl
Maybe you know
Some little places to jump to
Where they never close Dustbowl

Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle dispenser
You'll be flaming with 'em too before the round is over
Dead again

The crits are much stronger there
You can forget all the maggots, forget all your cares so go
Dustbowl where all the flares are bright,
Dustbowl, waiting for you tonight,
Dustbowl, you're not gonna be alright now
(Dustbowl Dustbowl)

Dustbowl
(Dustbowl)

And you may find somebody kind to kill and dominate you
Someone who looks just like you and needs a gentle axe to
Guide them along ;)

So, maybe I'll see you there
We can forget all our eyeballs, forget all our cares so go
Dustbowl, heads'll be bonked when you're
Dustbowl, don't wait a minute more,
Dustbowl, stickybombs waiting for you

Dustbowl (Dustbowl) Dustbowl (Dustbowl)
Dustbowl (Dustbowl) Dustbowl (Dustbowl)
 
Warpath how I miss thee

Not in cruelty
Not in wrath
The REAPER came today
An ANGEL visited
this gray path
And took the Warpath away. -Underhill Longfellow

I used to play this server all the time. The community on this map is amazing, it got to be so good that I could tell the player I was playing before see their names. Not just other EGO members but some of the regs that play almost every night. Example: Hatered and master Q. These two I have played against so much I know what they are going to do before they do.

I know I am only a junior member but have been playing warpath on ego for a long time before I decided to become a member. I know that this decision to cancel warpath was not made in haste, and I understand that from a server ranking perspective WARPATH did not cut the mustard, but this map is the most balanced map out there, and the most fun.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top