Can't connect to eGO servers

Jugg

Famous
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
475
Hey everyone, just was wondering if anyone could help me. Ever since the update i am not able to connect to any of our servers...i can't even add them to my favorites, or join a game when someone else is on one of our servers. I sent a ticket to steam to see if they can help, but in the mean time, i was wondering if anyone else had the same issues, or know of anything i can do to resolve this. I am totally updated, and i have rebooted a few times, restarted steam, tf2 all that...i am kind of at a stand still...any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Does the servers appear on the game window, or u can see them but u just cant get in????
 
Last edited:
i can't add, nor see any servers on my favs..Deja was on a server that is known to be on my favs and i can't get into that one either. So it seems like all the servers that were on my favs list are gone, and i can't get into them, like i am locked out or something...Even if i try to "join current game" still says that the server is not responding.
 
Firewall?
Is this just on eGO servers?
If it is all game check that first ^.^
I knooooow everyone knows about firewalls
But couldn't hurt to check!
Also let us know if you can connect to other servers...
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I don't got this problem, but go and right click on Team Fortress 2 (in the games subsection in steam) after click properties after local files, verify integrity of game cache and It's going to check if everything is ok.
 
Firewall?
Is this just on eGO servers?
If it is all game check that first ^.^
I knooooow everyone knows about firewalls
But couldn't hurt to check!
Also let us know if you can connect to other servers...

No, it just seems to be the servers that were on my Favorite list...i checked my firewall...everything seems to be in order..the only modifications i did was to forward the ports necessary to run Tf2's dedicated server tool.
 
No, it just seems to be the servers that were on my Favorite list...i checked my firewall...everything seems to be in order..the only modifications i did was to forward the ports necessary to run Tf2's dedicated server tool.

This happened to me on CSS
I had to re-add my favourite servers...
Try doing it tomorrow or just restart your PC
But I have a feeling you will need to re-add them again
 
I tried that...it was one of the first thing i did...and no go...i can't even add any other servers to the Fav's list...nothing...nada...BUT i can get into other servers on the Public list...
 
Long shot, but you didn't by any chance accidentally ban yourself like some admins have, did you?
 
Long shot, but you didn't by any chance accidentally ban yourself like some admins have, did you?

Even if he was to ban himself, the servers would still show.
I have been banned from one of my favourite servers but it still shows up.
But then this is on css so I dunno about TF2
I figure it'd be the same!
 
Long shot, but you didn't by any chance accidentally ban yourself like some admins have, did you?

Heheheh i thought that too at first...but i checked with leadership and there are no bans for my Steam ID...valve just sent me a reply to my inquiry....but to no avail...
 
Whohoo!! i seem to have fixed the issue...i gave my router a nice long reset, and everything seems A-OK....thanks for the help everyone!!
 
Back
Top