fox conspiracy

Rawwwwr

Active Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
376
I was going around the site and I went to rankings and this is what I found for dod:s ranks

1. =(e)=?FoX.19 ?
2. =(e)=? FOXley
11. =(eGO)=? Desert Fox

hmmm I guess having Fox in your name adds extra points :chair:
 
lol... i know desert fox and he is good .. really good..i dunno abt the other 2 though
 
i tell you this much i have never seen fox 19 in my life and i have been in the clan for almost a year. from what i hear he is very protective of his points if u know what i mean.
 
i tell you this much i have never seen fox 19 in my life and i have been in the clan for almost a year. from what i hear he is very protective of his points if u know what i mean.

he usally plays in the morning in FLASH, he is really good! and he does not snipe!! its like he knows where you are going before you do!!! its weird he is always in the right place at the right time!! flawless style he has!
 
Makes me want to change my name to fox
I will probably be #3 haha

PS: Man Rawrrr your avatar is tricky, I was about to hit my monitor
 
* I am not responsible for broken: monitors, fingers, hands, heads, anything broken due to my avatar!

I think we need to go on fox hunt get some points back :)
 
fox.19 plays often in kalt/flash ... usually during the late morning and early afternoon ... hes not too hard to find but he is a bit slippery ;)
 
* I am not responsible for broken: monitors, fingers, hands, heads, anything broken due to my avatar!

I think we need to go on fox hunt get some points back :)

LOL Rawwwwr,
You have gotten me a couple of times with that avatar:chair:
 
foxley is the man. he's a great sniper and haunts flash.

desert fox is awesome, i have much love for the desert people. one time we got a person to rename himself desert wolf, and someone else changed theirs to desert whale. it was a beautiful day /tear.
 
i HAVE played with fox.19 he used to be ego and rejoined, as for me i used to go by moniker of KillDeer until i crossed paths with foxhound ss and he got me to cross over to the dark side. As for the foxes in general , they are cool nicknames, u could add it to about anything and it sounds cool....desert fox, foxfire, etc

btw...there are 3 foxhounds.in the clan..i am the third incarnation, muahahahaha! we shall rule the world! and also foxhound SFU plays on cod
 
i have played against fox.19 in AVA a couple times and wow is he a hard 1 to get lol, when i kill him i like woohoo!!!!!! lol. and then he kills me like 8 times in a row :(
but ntl he is good at what he does :)
 
Ive played with both Fox's.... if you kill them... you will get around 25 ponts. Crazy huh?
 
Back
Top