fox conspiracy

fox.19 is good...he just joined..hes been number one for like ever though
 
* I am not responsible for broken: monitors, fingers, hands, heads, anything broken due to my avatar!

I think we need to go on fox hunt get some points back :)

pro-fox-trap.jpg

I am ready.
 
btw...there are 3 foxhounds.in the clan..i am the third incarnation, muahahahaha! we shall rule the world! and also foxhound SFU plays on cod
=(eGO)= Foxhound ss
=(eGO)= Foxhound
=(eG)= Foxhound -KD- (someone needs another letter :) )
that is in order of service date / rank
 
I know foxley as a tuffest enemy sniper ever i seen, i love to play against him, he has a verry good hand-eye co-ordination, he deserve his rank and points.congrats foxy....
with love....
madmax
 
see being a fox is easy, redfox, bluefox, icefox its all good as long as youre a fox!:laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top