Help With Saved Games!

Squishy

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
870
So, I know eGO doesn't cover STALKER Shadows Of Chernobyl but I need help with something. Every time I save a game it says that it has saved. But when I exit and restart the game later and try to load a saved game the loading screen comes and just as soon as it's done loading it crashes.

SO every time I quit the game and come back to it later I have to strat a new game. Which REALLY ticks me off.

Any help?
 
Same here .... Reinstalled the game.... and no more patch.
 
Reinstall the game into any other folder but "Program Files" Vista is known for saved game problems while installed in that directory for some games, others it does not run unless you install as administrator. Best bet, try reinstalling to for eg, "Program Files 2" just might solve your issue or might not, only one way to find out.
 
Back
Top