Voice Chat

Jimmeh

Famous
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
511
Idk, if anyone else has thought of this, but steam games need like voice chat for team and all. I always find i'd like to talk to people on the other team via voice, but i don't want them to hear my super epic plans of sneaking behind there lines and shoveling them in the spine. This probably can't be changed without a major update and considering techtarded, idk how much effort would be gone into changing it, but I can't see it being much, adding a second voice channel and an extra default bind key. Does anyone else think this is a good idea, and if you think I am being stupid just say so.. because I probably am.
 
Yeah eGO has nothing to do with that! you will have to talk to steam about that jimmeh(I may be wrong about this, correct me if i am)
 
Yeah it would be pretty cool if we had 2 voice chat button likes for example 'K' for team and 'L' for all
But yeah, thats not possible in a server, steam would have to make an entire DoD:S update for that.
Just type to them lol :P
 
i just wanna see a dod update of any sort that contains new content, not just a patch fix. Im still shocked as to how they made a dod2 with drastically less content than dod1
 
I think about as close as you're going to get to that is encourage more players (eGO & public) to use the vent channel. Maybe make a bind with a link to the instructions or address.

Speaking of talking to the other team, I visited our new sniper server and found that all-speak was on, which is uncharacteristic for eGO as our other DOD:S servers do not. I personally like team-speak over all-speak, but I found it interesting that the sniper server was set up in a few different ways.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top