More in-depth hlxstats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandall

Forum Fiend
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
695
As I'm looking at my hlxstats page I'm wondering to myself; "You know what would be great? If the hlxstats gave a bit more of information to you. Info like, what class kills you most, what weapon kills you most, what class dominates youy most, etc.

Is there any way for this type of thing to happen? Perhaps there is a mod like this that we don't know about. This is of course all speculation, just something that I would like to have.
 
As I'm looking at my hlxstats page I'm wondering to myself; "You know what would be great? If the hlxstats gave a bit more of information to you. Info like, what class kills you most, what weapon kills you most, what class dominates youy most, etc.

Is there any way for this type of thing to happen? Perhaps there is a mod like this that we don't know about. This is of course all speculation, just something that I would like to have.

This is easy vandall...

1.)What class kills vandall most-
shh.jpg

2.) What weapon kills vandall most-
knife.jpg

3.) What class dominates vandall most-
shh.jpg
 
Last edited:
*laughs at frisky*

vandall, you've got a good point, that information could be pretty useful. theoretically, if you play with familiar faces regularly, you could view your "players killed" list, and take a look at the ones where the ratio is heavily in their favor. if you know the player, and which class they play most, it might help... certainly not as definitive as an actual specific stat, but it's something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top