Crosshair

C.OfChaos

Poster
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
122
Guy n Girls playing Team Fortress 2 i was wondering what Crosshair do u use while playing TF II i use the dot crosshair largest size (10.0) and lightgreen color :)
 
I use default settings.

One of these days I'll edit my config file to add in some spy quick-change buttons. One of these days.
 
I see no reason to use anything but the default, really.

The only game I ever changed my crosshairs was Starsiege, so I could better gauge distances and have a clearer indicator that I was locked onto a target/target was in range, but that's pretty much it.
 
50soldiers.jpg
 
i use the dot as well i just lowered it to its smallest size. that way its take up less screen so i can see more for clearer shots.
 
Default as for everything but sniper it is more advantageous as it more accurately relates to spread of the bullets being fired.
 
Default, then when I play Sniper I use Crosshair 7 so I can pull off no-scopes and aim easier and such, when I'm done with Sniper I switch back.
 
Default, then when I play Sniper I use Crosshair 7 so I can pull off no-scopes and aim easier and such, when I'm done with Sniper I switch back.

Don't get used to no-scope crosshairs with the sniper. They've been getting numerous complaints and will probably disable it with the next update. That or make the no-scoped sniper rifle incredibly innacurate.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top