WheresWaldo's Wonder Wacky Microphone

DO you like Waldos Mic? (view pictures first)

  • Hot DAMN its amazing

    Points: 16 41.0%
  • not really

    Points: 3 7.7%
  • LOLOL I FOUND WALDO!!!1!!

    Points: 20 51.3%

  • Total voters
    39

WheresWaldo

Active Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
376
Well if youve played with me, youve probably noticed taht my mic isnt the highest quality. My reason: Its like 7/8 years old and its a Reader Rabbit mic.
Well tehre are some that laugh, which is fine, but those who go "pffftt yeah right", THATS INSULTING!!!!1!!1!11
SO ive decided to prove it

Here is the compilation of pictures of my microphone :D
002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg


Yes these pics are of me
005.jpg

006.jpg
 
Reader Rabbit was off the chain seriously, I have some copies right by my PC haha.
 
haha wow
tho i shouldn't talk, i could use a new headset myself....
at least yours is epically vintage..!up
 
lol to funny!!!!! maybe i should get one of meranda and my daughters one of those mics since she has reader rabbit on her comp :p
 
I voted: LOLOL I FOUND WALDO!!!1!!

Because:
LOLOL I FOUND WALDO!!!1!!
 
Ummm. Is that finger nail polish on your left ring finger.....
actually it is not nail polish. I was chilling with some girls at lunch (oh yes waldo the playa)
and we went to the art room to hang out and so they could finish some work (this playa aint an artist). They painted my nails. with paint. Acrylic paint. it took 30 minutes to scrape it all off
 

Latest posts

Back
Top