P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Apr 25, 2009 #1 http://www.guimp.com/pacman_flash.html :d FUN
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Apr 25, 2009 #2 HAHAHHAH! i tried and i got 3rd lvl before saying whats going on lol
C CounterStriker95 Forum Fiend Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 617 Apr 25, 2009 #3 hahaha, i got lvl 7, then i died
Passerby EGO Zealot Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,920 Apr 25, 2009 #6 got to lvl 10 but i cheated i just used my desktop effects to magnify the whole screen
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Apr 25, 2009 #8 that was awesome, i actually got to the third level before dying, i think i might actually put this webpage as one of my favorites
that was awesome, i actually got to the third level before dying, i think i might actually put this webpage as one of my favorites
Jorzonator Forum Fiend Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 735 Apr 25, 2009 #9 God. now my eyes hurt because I had to lean so close to see anything =(
K Kognit0 The Dark Lord Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 666 Apr 25, 2009 #10 Got lvl 2 then I was wondered how bored I actually am. Dunno how you guys manages to over 2 because that's one sick game.
Got lvl 2 then I was wondered how bored I actually am. Dunno how you guys manages to over 2 because that's one sick game.
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Apr 26, 2009 #13 I love firefox, I was able to zoom until pacman was like 20x20px
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Apr 26, 2009 #14 wth is wrong with you..... i'm old man.. you' trying to give me eye strain? (
A AngelCakes Thread Thumper Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 1,031 Apr 26, 2009 #16 Mouse magnifier ftw!!!