A new name

Joined
Jun 29, 2008
Messages
57
I need a new name and who better to ask then my E's Eg's and Ego friends

Here is a bit about my slef

I like sci-fi , monty pyton, Anime such as trigun-cowboy bepop and Big-O(the old animes)
the name doesn't need to be about these things just giving you a bit about my self

Welp im open to all suggestions and for the best name i will give 3 k in casino cash and of coarse use the name

EDITED
 
Last edited:
erahdilW :)


But really, I can't come up with a name with the info you gave us -- then again i'm really bad at coming up with names.
 
Clearly your handle should be =(e)=™ Summer Glau.

Thanks to everyone else for playing, but I now automatically win.
 
you should be called the most interesting man in the world....LOL.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2SSZA0CjdQ[/ame]
 
Back
Top