A new name

I vote for "Burning Shadow's Servant"...

You could even do "I am < Burning Shadow", whichever fits your mood best.
 
It was a good name if i was a girl

would freak me out being called summer all the time on servers and probly freak others out when my deep voice comes over the Mic

XD

Exactly. That's why it was the best choice. I used to game under the handle "Twinkles", just so that I could freak people out when they found out I'm a dude. Also, nobody enjoys getting killed by Twinkles.
 
Exactly. That's why it was the best choice. I used to game under the handle "Twinkles", just so that I could freak people out when they found out I'm a dude. Also, nobody enjoys getting killed by Twinkles.

Yeah, something cute throws people off. Chubby Bunnies is good if you ask me :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top