TF2 Did you know....

SotilasSissi

Active Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
308
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Template:Did_you_know

Here you can read many interesting facts about TF2.

Some examples:
Did you know.....
...that 3 classes are known smokers: the Demoman, the Sniper, and the Spy?
...that the Demoman, Sniper and the Scout are the only classes known to have family members?
...that shooting an enemy at exactly the same time as your Sentry gun (and killing them) will result in you assisting yourself?
...that as a Spy if you reload your Revolver while cloaked the Spy appears to grow a third arm in order to complete the reloading animation? (EDIT: This might be patched on PC, but this happened to me once!)
Go check them out. :)
 
Last edited:
...that as a Spy if you reload your Revolver while cloaked the Spy appears to grow a third arm in order to complete the reloading animation?

This can't be true, when cloaked you cant reload at all. When I get back to TF2 I'll re-check this :O
I wonder if assisting yourself with your SG gives you double points.
 
Yea, the reloading one is phoney. Brings a shadow over others lol. I will test them all!

EDIT: I see that this only works on consoles.
 
Last edited:
lol yeah tf2wiki is a nice place
i use it for bot commands.
thanks for this one Sissi lol
 
Actually, it means the cloaking (it happened to me one time). Try it! Shoot couple shots and then cloak and then reload.

Don't know how it exactly happened, I was just like "Lol wut? Whatever..."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top