screen resolution

Muffins

Famous
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
486
Hi, I was just helping my friend sign up for eGO, and then I think I pressed a button, and then my screen resolution went to the lowest possible res. Here's my comp stats (tell me i I miss anyhing) Thinkpad SL500, custom made in china with Webcam and mic, its an Energy Star, heres the real stuff:

NVIDIA GeForce9300M256MB
6 cell Li-Ion Batt.(2.4Ah) QTY
Keyboard US English
DVD Rec.8x Max Dual Layer QTY
MT 2746 System Labal QTY
Camera
SeriesnamePlateSL500
Energ4.0ack Label etc QTY
That's all I can read xD
If any of u can tell me the right resolution, that would be great, oh, and it's Windows Home Basic Vista, if that helps.
 
right click > properties > display settings > change it to the highest possible, or the way u like it
 
On Vista, go to your desktop, right-click and select "Personalize". A Window will pop up, select "Display Settings". Move the slider to adjust the resolution and then click "Apply"
 
Back
Top