=(e)= beat =(eGO)=!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm i want a rematch and on eG side.
I want Frantic, SeaNNN, Skillbox, King Killer, Angelspit, Tag, Myself, and any other eG's with mass skills :p
I WANNA BEAT THEM e'S so bad xD haha
 
I kicked some butt tonight. Since I change my crosshair to small I've been doing better.
 
Woot! I was there for a little bit but I was lagging so I left.. xD When I was there we kept losing.. xD

Good job E's! Now we should face eG's and eGO's..
- ace
 
oh wow thats great - wish i coulda been there...was looking forward to the event...and why such short notice on the ins vs css in css?!?! damn i really wanted to attend that and school those fan boys
 
oh wow thats great - wish i coulda been there...was looking forward to the event...and why such short notice on the ins vs css in css?!?! damn i really wanted to attend that and school those fan boys

It was on the calendar for a week ;)
 
calendar...
how many things should we check?? i have THIS bookmarked
we should have all events shown on one thing...
 
ya that would be kool - is there any way to watch the event if not participating?
 
Lol. Yeah, thats right eGO, back OFF! Nah, I'm such a baddie, I'm worse then someone who just installed the game. D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top