Source Dedicated Server

Frazar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
3,475
Ok... hope this is the right place for this...
I am having a problem with the Dedicated server launching (i type sm_who in console and it says Unknown command every time. Same with typing in Metalist... etc)
I will post some pics of the folder(s) and what they contain. Basically im asking what the hell am i missing.
Beginning Folder
CStrike Folder
Bin
Config
Platform

Ok now we go into the CStrike Folder. Go into addons (the most important part)
Inside the addons folder
Meta Mod folder
Source Mod folder

And sorry for all the links... better than a wall of pics... Thank you if you can help me in any way.
If you need any more info (things i didnt post) please let me know
 
I had the same problem, so I went to their IRC channel and found out this.

1. Go to addons folder
2. Create a file called metamod.vdf
3. Write this in it.
"Plugin"
{
"file" "..\cstrike\addons\metamod\bin\server.dll"
}
4. Save it in the addons folder.
5. ?????
6. Profit.
 
I had the same problem, so I went to their IRC channel and found out this.

1. Go to addons folder
2. Create a file called metamod.vdf
3. Write this in it.
"Plugin"
{
"file" "..cstrikeaddonsmetamodbinserver.dll"
}
4. Save it in the addons folder.
5. ?????
6. Profit.

Or, why not generate it? It's much quicker. ;)

http://www.sourcemm.net/?go=vdf
 
Back
Top