[4/25] Dog Tag Results

Tattis

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,038
2859587260103197449S600x600Q85.jpg

Winner: =(eG)=™​

The game started very close. The e's and eG's were neck and neck for the first few rounds. By the end of the fourth, it looked like the score would remain tied. However, within the last few seconds of overtime, the eG's were able to defend the point, increasing their lead. (That was a very intense round!) The eG's continued to push ahead the next round, but the e's started to turn it around after that. Unfortunately for them, time ran out before they could catch up, letting the eG's emerge victorious.

Final score: 5-2

Thanks to all who showed up! You both put up a great fight, and it was a ton of fun.

The eG's will face off against the eGO's on May 9th.
 
Last edited:
That was one of the BEST dog tag scrims I've ever been in! Props go to the event organizers (Tattis, ScrappyDoo, Tanooki) for putting on a great event!

Better luck next time e's. :P
 
That was really fun, thank you all for showing up and thanks to out hosts Scrappy, Tattis, and Tanooki. We're gonna kill the O's, just like last time. RAAARRRR.......
 
Had lots of fun. I was looking forward to this for like 2 days. Definitely looking forward to showing the eGOs who's boss.
 
Glad it went well and i hope all had fun!

but...

eG's: PREPARE TO DIE!
 
Good games everyone. It was a very competitive match, and I had a lot of fun playing with some people I've never played with before.

I was lagging pretty bad throughout the match, and when it was over, I checked my internet connection and discovered that somehow I had connected to my neighbors' crappy wireless network instead of my own :facewall:.

Anyways congrats eGs, and a big props to our hosts!

-shade
 
Man! Wish I was around to participate! Sounded like you all had a blast. Congrats G's on the win, you made us eG's proud! :)
 
However, within the last few seconds of overtime, the eG's were able to defend the point, increasing their lead. (That was a very intense round!)

It was pretty funny, after we scored on the defense, several of the eGs were asking "Did we win? Did we win that round? What just happened?" That was a really wild round. The e's also nearly capped the final point before the overime, but a crit sticky from yours truly found its way up to the point and wiped out 3 or 4 e's.

Very fun event. Bragging rights belong to eGs until the next time. :-)
 
Last edited:
Congratulations eG's on the victory,

Hopefully the time of the match vs the eGO's will be early enough that us europlayers can play too. If I can, do not prepare to die, prepare to be dominated! >_<
 
Rellik, you and your buddies are going down. The eGs will remain victorious.
 
Some eG had their voodoo doll working overtime on me. Halfway into the second round and BAM! searing neck/spine pain. It still aches today.:crying:


Other than that, it was a great match and I'm looking forward to the next one. :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top