[poll] eGO Promotional Video?

[quote1189471650=Alpha Hawk]
I'd do the voices. Heh, we could do a video like in Doom 3, you know that voice that does the videos.
[/quote1189471650]

I'm a singer/songwriter/vocalist, and can do voices if we need it. I have a pretty good range of voices in me lol.
 
Could you replicate that announcer voice in the PDA videos? You know, if we were to get this off the ground one day?
 
We're already making one...I posted pics on the last thread, let me get them.

Here are some stills from our current project:
pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic9.jpg

picknew2.jpg

picknew6.jpg

picknew8.jpg

picknew10.jpg

picknew11.jpg

new2.jpg

picnew2.jpg

picnew6.jpg

picnew8.jpg

newstill1.jpg

newstill5.jpg
 
Sure, but the clan is also so busy lately with all the servers and scrims and such. I think it would be tough to make one but it's a good idea nonetheless.
 
Good idea, anyways, most who have fraps are working on this project, so it might take a while...if you want us...that is.
 
Thor wrote...

Oh oh oh, we can make it all crummy like the old videos from WWII era. With the broken record for a voice and the old film style. Then all of a sudden, JOHNT, and it goes into a more modern type of style.




Not a bad idea at all! When JohnT would get on, there could be like really cool music playing and all that kind of stuff. Ooo this could be interesting. Lemme know if I can help with anything!
 
Red vs blue dod? AHA that is awesome. and slavik, its good but try and make a little more chaotic scenes. Like try and vid all out wars on kalt or something. Just a suggestion. Its good though dont get me wrong :)
 
[quote1189733653=Alpha Hawk]
Could you replicate that announcer voice in the PDA videos? You know, if we were to get this off the ground one day?
[/quote1189733653]

Well if you mean a dramatic, movie-preview sort of voice, I could try and you could decide whether or not to use it. I have my own audio equipment/software so I can make a sample mp3 and email it to you if you provide a script of some sort.
 
[quote1189733746=Dr. Knocker's]
Thor wrote...

Oh oh oh, we can make it all crummy like the old videos from WWII era. With the broken record for a voice and the old film style. Then all of a sudden, JOHNT, and it goes into a more modern type of style.
[/quote1189733746]

I have the means to make a vocal sound all old and scratchy like on old vintage recordings.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top