Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Apr 26, 2009 #1 Why not just make the best of it and take a picture of those that are having a blast. This scout had a worse day than me..
Why not just make the best of it and take a picture of those that are having a blast. This scout had a worse day than me..
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Apr 26, 2009 #4 wow that pyro skin looks sweet!
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Apr 27, 2009 #5 Ive got that same pyro skin, the blue one looks alot better imo...the goggles shine a light blue color, its awsome. Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
Ive got that same pyro skin, the blue one looks alot better imo...the goggles shine a light blue color, its awsome.
Stormrider^ EGO Addict Joined Aug 2, 2008 Messages 1,315 Apr 27, 2009 #6 Holy... :0 Can someone give me a link to that skin, I want it!
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Apr 27, 2009 #7 Blue: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/57472 Red: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/57414 You will need both of them, since the red one only substitutes the red and not the blue and vice versa...so I got them both since they look alike.
Blue: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/57472 Red: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/57414 You will need both of them, since the red one only substitutes the red and not the blue and vice versa...so I got them both since they look alike.
U ubersauce Active Member Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 324 Apr 27, 2009 #10 It's not hard to have a blast on Blackmesa. :3 Speaking of which, I should get the video of my failed Pyro taunt kill attempts up.
It's not hard to have a blast on Blackmesa. :3 Speaking of which, I should get the video of my failed Pyro taunt kill attempts up.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Apr 27, 2009 #11 Lol, awesome pics. I always forget to hit F5 on my killcams.
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Apr 27, 2009 #12 Yeah, I expect to die a lot when I go on blackmesa. I'm used to more open spaces where heavies die by my blade, but the tight spacing with people like Stinky Wizzleteats and Salty190 makes succeeding very difficult. Nice pics, though.
Yeah, I expect to die a lot when I go on blackmesa. I'm used to more open spaces where heavies die by my blade, but the tight spacing with people like Stinky Wizzleteats and Salty190 makes succeeding very difficult. Nice pics, though.