EDGEGAMERS Toolbar

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1,860
EdgeGamers has a toolbar.
  • Edgegamers.org quick website menu
  • PM system integrated! Shows new PM's as they arrive.
  • Latest forum posts widget
  • EdgeGamers Mall
  • Email notification system.
  • Media player with hundreds of streaming radio stations
  • Current weather
  • Multiple gadgets
  • Google Search
If you do not already have the toolbar, download it and give us your feedback.

It has been a while since we worked on this additional feature, and within the next few days you could see some great enhancements.

What features would you like?

Download now.

 
Hell, why not?
I already have the eGO Firefox theme.

*Click*
 
love the toolbar, and i went and got the theme as well. both are awesomness wrapped is excellence....
 
question, sorry to change subject, but where do i get the little stats sig thing you have allster?
 
Very nice toolbar :)

Edit: I got to playing with the toolbar & its pretty amazing, I never use add on toolbars bc they take up room, but I'll use this one, fantastically done

What eGO firefox theme? :huh:

There were 2 eGO themes floating around here: [ame="http://rapidshare.com/files/215914062/EGO.jar"]a black one[/ame] & a blue one that I really liked, however that one seems to have disappeared into a deep dark hole that I can not locate atm
 
Last edited:
Yea, a member named Jarhead made a theme for us before he left... and betra.. well anyway, yea, he made a theme, i tried to find it a long time ago, but it is hard to find, very hard. I think somebody had the link to it though.
 
Just got it. Looks pretty cool right there with the eGO logo and quick access to forums.
 
Wow, one step more on eGO's quest to rule the internet AND ONE MORE TO RULE THE WORLD. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Back
Top