Lag

TripleC

I made one post
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
22
Is it just me or are the servers very laggy these days? Yes I adjusted my rates that have been recommeded. Update at 60 and cmd at 60. my overall rate stays a 25000. I change the rates to 50000 but it won't stay there. I have net_graph 3 and it shows a big discrepency on in and out rates. My fps is excellent. My location for connect is dallas, but don't think that effects it much.
 
I get some spikes every now and then, it may be the servers but it doesn't affect me THAT much.
 
There has been posts about this before. If you are lagging, check your rates. Also, do not complain about lag in the servers. If its a server-side issue, rest assured its being worked on. These lag posts are getting annoying
 
There has been posts about this before. If you are lagging, check your rates. Also, do not complain about lag in the servers. If its a server-side issue, rest assured its being worked on. These lag posts are getting annoying


As much as I don't like being annoying by accident, I wanted to make sure the rate information I was given is correct. Also when other players on the server that are not apart of the clan make the statements and I experince it too, should I not as a faithful clan member bring that to the clan? My hope is if there is a server problem I can assure others not in the clan what the issue is and it is beng addressed.
 
i guarantee every server has a complainer about lag. smoke grenades do make people lag a lot, which is everywhere. but if you are "lagging", "spiking", or anything when you spawn and walk it could be a graphic problem or rate problem. check your internet/ping, and make sure no programs are running in the background
 

Latest posts

Back
Top