Photoshop stuck in hand tool

Endiment

Baron O'Beefdip
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
3,596
my photoshop somehow got stuck using only the hand tool. I can't change tools and the hand tool doesn't do anything except change the size of the image. restarting does nothing. it's like this for all images, no exceptions. I didn't click anything to make it like this, my photoshop was working fine then the next time I opened it up it was stuck.
 
Check to see that your keyboard shortcut for the tool is not stuck.

I think it's the H key that will switch you to that tool, but I could be wrong, it's been a while.

Failing this, try Googling something like "photoshop stuck in hand tool"

It's highly unlikely that you are the first person to experience this problem.

Also, detect and repair might be able to help if Google doesn't.

Hope this helps!
 
Last edited:
seems to have fixed itself after blundering around enough. to reinstall it I'd have to find my CD key which is probably buried in the deepest darkest reaches of my closet anyway.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top