- Joined
- Sep 20, 2008
- Messages
- 969
Congratulations Darkos_CY
Thank you to everyone who posted pics, it wasn't easy choosing between them. I hope you had as much fun finding then as I did looking through them.
I'm giving away my Guild wars account. It has the Prophecies, Factions & Nightfall campaigns along with the Eye of the North Expansion.
What I need from you is a funny picture. Anything goes so long as it follows the general eGO guidelines [ie no nudity, foul language, etc]. One entry per person. I will let this run until Friday May 8th at which point I will pick a winner. The winner will receive the account name & password via PM. Good luck, have fun & make me laugh!
Thank you to everyone who posted pics, it wasn't easy choosing between them. I hope you had as much fun finding then as I did looking through them.
I'm giving away my Guild wars account. It has the Prophecies, Factions & Nightfall campaigns along with the Eye of the North Expansion.
What I need from you is a funny picture. Anything goes so long as it follows the general eGO guidelines [ie no nudity, foul language, etc]. One entry per person. I will let this run until Friday May 8th at which point I will pick a winner. The winner will receive the account name & password via PM. Good luck, have fun & make me laugh!
Last edited:











I don't need guildwars tough.
















