B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Apr 28, 2009 #1 Everyone is entitled to what Operating system they use. Do not flame a user for their choice.
S subtle_turtle Thread Thumper Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 1,057 Apr 28, 2009 #2 *Flames Beta for choosing to be Beta*
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Apr 28, 2009 #3 im a proud vista user
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Apr 28, 2009 #4 I use Beta as my operating system, he can take advantage of my 128TB of ram
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Apr 28, 2009 #7 Frap 2.1 is opensource...Beta 2.0 lies he is shareware
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Apr 28, 2009 #8 XP here. Intel doesnt have the drivers for my motherboard for Vista...
B bobtheworm Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2008 Messages 402 Apr 29, 2009 #10 I was once a Xp fan because my work has a software that just had serious problems with vista. Now that I have started to look at building computers I would rather have windows 64 bit on it. just opens more possiblities for upgrades.
I was once a Xp fan because my work has a software that just had serious problems with vista. Now that I have started to look at building computers I would rather have windows 64 bit on it. just opens more possiblities for upgrades.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Apr 29, 2009 #12 The Thread point was to stop people from starting OS threads, not to post their OS...