Inactivity Reasons

StealthMongoose

Active Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
393
Hey guys, long time no see from me. Just filling you folks in on why I haven't been around for hella days.

First of all, I had a bunch of viruses and spyware, got rid of like 32847 of 'em. Logged on, had to CTRLALTDEL and NewTask vent because nothing showed up but my background, asked someone on vent (I know who you are, just forgot your name... inactivity n such) and he told me to NewTask explorer.exe. Problem temporarily solved. Next day I turn my computer and DUN. DUN. DUN. BeeSawd AKA B.S.O.D. - blue screen of ultra super death n demise. So my computer has been out of commission forever, my dad fixed it a couple days ago, I just gotta pick it up sometime. But, even though it's fixed, I have more problems that prevent me from being active on weekdays.

SO. We had Comcast Cable + AOL Dialup. My step-dad, being OH so computer-savvy decided he didn't want to pay for both, but still wanted to keep his AOL email (yes, I explained to him you don't need AOL for email). So he canceled Comcast and stuck with Dialup. Recently he purchased AT&T DSL, which isn't quite the fastest internet ever and there isn't a free ethernet port to plug a router into. So, even though my PC is repaired, doesn't do me much good without internet. Unless you count Fallout3 and music.

So I will be trying to go to my friends' house every weekend so I can be active at least a couple days a week. First I gotta download and install all my Steam games, little bit of time considering I play all of the eGO games. But, I'll manage.

Well thanks for taking 2 minutes of your life to read about me, I appreciate it and hopefully I'll be back on soon to say hi to the few people that'll remember StealthMongoose .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
we really only needed this in one place...
 
Last edited:
Crud sry, I thought I just linked it not copied the whole thing. My mistake.

EDIT: Just kidding, I did link it, you corrected by placing it here, thanks :D
 
Ugh. That sucks. Glad yer back, at least for small bits, go get some internets and play with us! :(
 
First of all, I had a bunch of viruses and spyware, got rid of like 32847 of 'em. Logged on, had to CTRLALTDEL and NewTask vent because nothing showed up but my background, asked someone on vent (I know who you are, just forgot your name... inactivity n such) and he told me to NewTask explorer.exe. Problem temporarily solved. Next day I turn my computer and DUN. DUN. DUN. BeeSawd AKA B.S.O.D. - blue screen of ultra super death n demise. So my computer has been out of commission forever.

This is why I say no to downloading porn...J/K, well hope you get everything straighted out and get your self a good internet provider soon. See you online sometime.
 
I remember you!
you're that weird kid that sits in the back of the room and doesn't say a word the entire day of school.
oh wait, that's me.
Welcome back!
 
Thanks guys, my dad just recently phoned me about my computer. Apparently my harddrive died and he was able to backup everything important to me: WoW Screens, Fallout 3 Character, CoD4 Profile aka all achievs (yee.), and my music. Unfortunately he said my harddrive isn't show My Pictures in My Documents which is VERY bad for me, cause ALL of my photoshop work over like 3 years is on it. I probably should've backed it up... it isn't on my flashdrive or uploaded online anywhere.

I'd be a mighty sad panda if I lost it all, anyways, thanks for all the welcome backs I appreciate em. One stop closer to pewpew'n.

PS:
Kreuger: does not put down my Soldier :) ... all the time.
letwoose: NorCal all day
frisky: i don't dl teh pr0n*


PPS:
I had 1,337 malicious programs on my computer... coincidence? I think not.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top