iBuyPower really means POWER.

I like that it's in such a compact case. May not be the best for OCing, but my mid-atx I have now takes up so much space, and dominates the room. I like that this one is small enough to tuck away somewhere.
 
I like that it's in such a compact case. May not be the best for OCing, but my mid-atx I have now takes up so much space, and dominates the room. I like that this one is small enough to tuck away somewhere.

If you read it you may have come across this line :

iBUYPOWER Launches LAN Warrior – Small-Form Factor PC
Built for LAN Party Battles

Liquid cooled Core-i7 based LAN Warrior has room for 2 dual slot video cards
and up to 24GB of DDR 3
 
They are building good computers at amazing prices. I took a tour of their factory in Los Angeles. It is pretty impressive how they build them. Their prices are about 20% better than most of the "Gaming" rig makers out their and the components are comparable.

If you want a good gaming pc and are on a budget like me, don't want to build one like me, or are comparing prices of building your own vs. buying...this is where you start.
 
They are building good computers at amazing prices. I took a tour of their factory in Los Angeles. It is pretty impressive how they build them. Their prices are about 20% better than most of the "Gaming" rig makers out their and the components are comparable.

If you want a good gaming pc and are on a budget like me, don't want to build one like me, or are comparing prices of building your own vs. buying...this is where you start.

John, wanna buy me one? <3 ;)

And that looks like teh pwn. :D
 
Last edited:
I wish I had a grand sitting around. I'd definitely take advantage of this.
 
Congratz your thread just made it to the front page :w00t:
 
This is why I hate computers. A year after you guy one, something like this comes along for the same price... :P
 
"[Technology] is a property of matter". Bill Nye (editing quotes id great).

yeah that's a sweet rig :( no money
 
here let me show you guys something really neat.

heres the cost of the lanbox with the EXACT same setup as my pc (which is located in my sig) , except for a slightly less mobo (my pc's is a rampage II extreme).

$3,026.00

now here is what it cost for me to make mine

slightly under $2,100.00

and neither price includes warranties(well i guess the second one does since i get free warranties on all my parts from newegg and thermaltake, etc.)

well thats my point. you make your own it is cheaper, period. please note how turtle's post says STARTING AT $999.

but yes, ibuypower will be much cheaper than other companies such as alienware, etc.

-Blue
 
Last edited:
I will say one thing about going through Ibuypower, if you order through Ibuypower you know what parts you are getting. when you build it yourself you know exactly what you are getting. there is no foxconn g33 that can't handle quad core because I didn't order it with a quad core *shakes his fist at dell*

*runs back under his bridge to hide*
 
here let me show you guys something really neat.

heres the cost of the lanbox with the EXACT same setup as my pc (which is located in my sig) , except for a slightly less mobo (my pc's is a rampage II extreme).

$3,026.00

now here is what it cost for me to make mine

slightly under $2,100.00

and neither price includes warranties(well i guess the second one does since i get free warranties on all my parts from newegg and thermaltake, etc.)

well thats my point. you make your own it is cheaper, period. please note how turtle's post says STARTING AT $999.

but yes, ibuypower will be much cheaper than other companies such as alienware, etc.

-Blue

Not everybody has the knowledge to build their own computer. To some people the simplicity is worth the extra money.
 
the 2 - GTX 295's dont come standard with the $999 starting price.

But still, this thing is still sweet :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top